Smartfuture Pte Ltd (‘Smartfuture’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with Singapore data protection principles and provisions.
Scope of Terms
Collection of Information
We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using this App and information about how you use this App including when you open your user account, visit this App, send SOS message to your Contacts in this App (‘Guardians’), or receive SOS message as a Guardian.
1) Opening Your User Account
When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, user name, password and telephone number.
2) Sending SOS message to your Guardians
When you send SOS message to your Guardians, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Location data, Audio recording, and list of Guardians;
3) Receiving SOS message as a Guardian
When you receive SOS message as a Guardian, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Your location data and audio recording that you received;
4) We may collect and process Details of your usage of this App (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
5) We may collect and process Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by Smartfuture relating to the Services and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by Smartfuture;
6) We may collect and process Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to this App (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
Storage of Information
The Personal Information and other data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed, and stored in our servers or the servers of our third party services providers.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Smartfuture does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent Smartfuture has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall Smartfuture be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorized access to or use of your Personal Information.
You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
Usage of Information
Smartfuture will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
Smartfuture will use Personal Information and other data collected through this App to create your User Account, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve this App and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services.
The purpose of using your Personal Information or such other data is to achieve better user experience, better customer support and timely notice of new Services.
From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of this App, or to assist us in improving this App, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive such notices, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
Disclosure of Information
We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
2) To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics) which we engage for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
3) If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
4) In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorized third party for carrying on our business.
5) To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of Smartfuture.
6) In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent.
Data Access and Correction
You may access and correct your Personal Information through this App or make your data access or correction request by sending your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling a data access or correction request, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request.
Last updated: November 7, 2016